Two ethical brands. One amazing cause.
We have teamed up with Lazarus Artisan Goods to create this piece of jewelry which provides economic empowerment to survivors of human trafficking and those fighting poverty in Honduras. The hand-stamped copper pieces are made in Nashville by survivors of trafficking in the End Slavery Tennessee program and the leather cuff is handmade by Hondurans in the Mission Lazarus program. This leather cuff allows others to WALK IN HOPE, and we invite you to do the same.
- Crafted with intention, 100% oil tanned leather
- Five sections of leather, designed for the look of a wrap with the convenience of a cuff
- Three stacked copper plates reading "Walk in Hope"
- Two adjustable lengths with a pin closure, one size fits most
- Total product length is about 8.75 inches
- Available in stone leather
- Note: Please allow for some variance in color. Leather can be a bit darker or lighter than the image shown.